Whether you have a property located in downtown Durham or near Chapel Hill, hiring an experienced property management team can help to ensure the upkeep of your property.
What kind of property manager do you need?
Commercial and residential property managers can help with the various needs associated with managing properties that include management and leasing of single-family homes, co-ops, town homes, condominiums, commercial office buildings and other property types.
For property owners, increasing the return on your investment and protecting your priority are your top priorities. A well-seasoned and experienced property management company will help to ensure that not only do you have the best tenants, but that your property is well-maintained. By securing applicants that are long term and reliable, this can help to increase rent rolls, minimize turnover and ensure every aspect of the management of your property.
Property Managers Durham NC – What we do
The goal is of property managers is to help protect your investment. By fixing all repairs, managing the grounds, responding to tenant complaints and calls and paying all expenses, this can contribute to the upkeep of the property. Ideal living spaces are important to tenants. When they feel safe, they’ll stay longer and they will experience a better quality of life. To help create better cohesion in the landlord-tenant relationship, we build an open bridge of communication from running ads and lease signings to the day tenants move away.
Happy tenants that enjoy their homes and feel safe will pay their rent on time and also report repairs that need to be made in a timely manner, thereby helping us to maintain your property. We also do all we can to manage the property and communicate with you whether it’s through monthly reports or rent rolls and collections.
Here are just a few of the areas that we assist with:
- Advertising and marketing the property and researching comparable listing prices
- Completing walk-through and property assessments for rent value
- Screenings of applicants through criminal background checks, eviction histories, credit checks and employment verifications
- Rent and security deposit collections, rent rolls, accounting statements and bill payments
- Working with vendors, contractors and building maintenance personnel
- Handling maintenance requests, repairs, inspections and move-in/move-out inspections
Meeting your tenants’ needs
Your tenants want to feel safe and comfortable in the homes they are renting. Whether it’s a house, apartment, condo or co-op, with responsive service, the property management team is the point of contact to meet the concerns of tenants on a timely basis.
Services that we offer include:
- 24-hour phone numbers for repairs and an immediate response for emergencies
- Properly kept landscaping, garbage removal, leaf removal and recycling
- Electronic bill payments for tenants to make their rent payments online
When you are ready to speak to our property management team about utilizing our services, know that we will always put you first. Our goal is to help bring in the right tenants that are reliable and will keep their rent payments current. As we work to meet their needs on the property and its grounds, this can help to minimize turnover and increase rent rolls. Ultimately we know the goal with an investment property is just that, to get a better return on your investment. Let us help with all of your rental property needs!